Intimacy Is Your Destiny!
Let's Seek God Together!
Wumi is passionate pursuer of God’s presence! She's fiercely committed to helping as many people as she can get to know God in a very real and intimate way. Her personal journey of intimacy with the Lord began in the fall of 1983, when as a college freshman she responded to an altar call, forever pledging her love and life to her Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
Just a little over a decade later, in the summer of 1996, Wumi said “yes” to God’s call to full-time ministry; and ever since has been teaching and preaching God’s word everywhere the Holy Spirit sends her, the Lord working with her confirming the word through the accompanying signs!
She is also a devoted wife, mother, pastor, author, and conference speaker who’s had the honor of ministering to audiences in various churches and conferences around the globe. Wumi lives in Houston, Texas with Toye Ademola, her husband of over two decades, where they both serve as presiding pastors at Dominion International Center, a dynamic, diverse, multi-location Spirit-filled church.
Our Statement of Faith
- We believe in God, the Creator of all things; Who exists as the Trinity: God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.
- We believe that the Bible in its entirety is the inspired Word of God and the infallible rule of faith and conduct.
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God, was conceived of the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, was crucified, died, was buried, was resurrected, ascended into heaven, and is now seated at the right hand of God the Father.
- We believe in the personal salvation of believers through the shed blood of Jesus Christ. We believe that justification is by grace through faith in our Lord’s sacrifice on Calvary.
- We believe after death, eternal life begins either in heaven or hell. Where you spend eternity is based on your decision to make Jesus Christ your Lord and Savior.
- We believe in the Christian’s hope of the soon-coming, return of the Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe in sanctification through the Word of God and by the Holy Spirit, and we believe in personal holiness, purity of heart and life.
- We believe in water baptism, and in the Baptism in the Holy Spirit with the evidence of speaking with tongues as the Spirit of God gives utterance, in the gifts of the Spirit, and the evidence of the fruit of the Spirit. We believe that all of these are available to all believers.
- We believe in divine healing, through faith in the Name of Jesus Christ, and that salvation in all its ramifications is included in the Redemption.
- We believe in the authority of the believer, through the name of Jesus Christ, to exercise dominion authority in the earth.
- We believe that true religion is to help and care for those in desperate need.
- We believe that it is God’s will for believers to prosper in spirit, soul, body and in all things.
Schedule a Speaking Engagement!
EXPLORE OUR COURSES!
Grow In Grace And The Knowledge Of The Lord!